In Uganda, we work on smallholder pig value chains.
Why pigs in Uganda? Download the sections from the original Livestock and Fish Proposal
- Program news from the Uganda value chains
- Program outputs from the pig value chain in Uganda
- Program news on pig development
- More ILRI work in Uganda
- Sign up for news alerts on livestock and fish development in Uganda
- Sign up for news alerts on pig development
- More ILRI work on pig development
I’m Dan from Kampala Uganda an much interested in setting up a piggery project
kindly link meet to the contact person.
mobile.+256 703 049 569
Dan can u kindly reach me via mail firstname.lastname@example.org and I will see what I can do for u via info
Dear Dan, If you can, please find time and visit the ILRI Uganda country office at Plot 106 Katalima Road in Naguru – Kampala or call +256 39-2-081154/5 for directions.